- On 20 August 2019
- horticultureaward, hradvisors, HRsupport, processworx, ProcessWorxHRPerth
The farming and horticulture industries are a large focus for ProcessWorx, as many of our clients are farmers located right here in Western Australia.
In our experience, we get a lot of confusion from employers surrounding employer obligations. As a family owned business, like many farming and horticulture businesses, we understand the importance of remaining HR compliant.
Did you know, as of April 2019 Fair work Ombudsman handed down some crucial changes to the Horticulture Award. The award change clarified many rules and entitlements, such as:
- Casual employees to include ordinary hours
- Casual employees to include night loading
- Casual employees to include overtime entitlements
- Penalty rate on public holidays for casual employees
As a horticulture employer, if you require tailored information on hours of work, when overtime applies and working on a public holiday, contact ProcessWorx now for personalised HR advice.
ProcessWorx based in Perth, Western Australia, is personally dedicated to helping small business with HR support, HR advice and farm safety. If you require HR support, HR advice, farm safety please contact ProcessWorx on (08) 9316 9896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org